Monday, November 3, 2008

da luckies day in my life~!

today is my 1st day to start a new job...

i park my car nearby my colleague house (exact is corner lot) then i car poll them to go for day work. the day was fun and quite tough also cuz learning new product for da whole day and keep on relearning the new stuff. after 7-8pm, my colleague finish his job already... we went off... till i get back to take my car and go back home rest....

and then.....











WHAT THE FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!













my car had been broke in by some fcuker
and the mother fcukin as* hol3 took my smart-tag! (thanks god didnt take my bluetooth headset and my player!). DAMN!!!
that's why... today really the luckies day in my life... 1st day start new job... 1st time park there... 1st time got break in... 1st time vacuum broken mirror... SHIT!!!

0 comments: